How celebrity moms lose baby weight
How do celebrity moms lose the baby weight? . Here’s a quick recap of some celebrity moms!
– Heidi Klum. One of the top models in the world gained 48 pounds while pregnant. She hit the catwalk just 7 seven weeks after delivering her son showing off a slender body that was the result of intense workouts with a trainer and she supposedly followed the 3 hour diet plan!
– Kate Winslet. She gained 55 pounds while pregnant, in order to shed the pounds she relied on the british facial analysis diet which prescribes a meal plan based on an individual’s complexion and facial features.
– Jenny McCarthy. She gained a whopping 80 pounds while pregnant and after giving birth to her son she followed her mother’s advice and joined Weight Watchers where she attended meetings and swapped recipes with other new moms and eventually dropped the weight.
– Denise Richards. She gained a healthy 30 pounds of weight and credits her fine figure when she posed in Playboy to the zone diet and a strict routine of weightlifting and cardio workouts.
– Kate Hudson. She gained 60 pounds during her pregnancy, after she gave birth to her son Ryder she hired 2 personal trainers who worked out with her 2 -3 hours a day, six days a week. Her diet was similar to the atkins diet. She has just recently been named People’s Most Beautiful Cover Girl!
See AOL’s “how celebrity moms lose baby weight slide show” to see the rest of your favorite celebrity moms and what they did to shed off the baby weight.
Also checkout Celebrity moms and their post baby photos for more pics!
Filed under: For Moms, lifestyle, moms | 1 Comment
Tags: celebrity moms, how do celebrity moms lose baby weight, how to lose baby weight, lose baby weight, lose baby weight tips